Hippo Beers presents the 3rd annual Great Scottish Beer Celebration. The beer festival showcasing the thriving independent Scottish brewing industry and this year we’ll again be bringing a few buddies from beyond our fair border as well. Outstanding breweries, stacks of beer, street food and music.
As you may have noticed the festival is a little later this year having moved from its previous March date to August. It will be taking place between Friday 25th August and Saturday 26th August 2017. There will be four sessions across the two days:
- Friday afternoon: 12pm – 5pm
- Friday evening: 6pm – 11pm
- Saturday afternoon: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday evening: 6pm – 11pm
We have a new home at the iconic Glasgow School of Art – 167 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, G3 6RQ.
Previous year’s GSBC festivities.
Scotland will be represented by the following outstanding breweries at this year’s Great Scottish Beer Celebration:
Wine and soft drinks will also be available from the Glasgow School of Art bar.
A range of tasty street food will be available to go along with the great drinks on offer. More details about the food partners we have lined up will be announced soon.
As previously the festival tunes will be an eclectic mix of soul, rock ‘n’ roll, blues and proper R’N’B to get your feet tappin’!
Tickets are priced at £9.95 and can be purchased online using the forms below. Tickets are only available in the form of e-tickets and must be purchased through the website. No tickets are available for purchase at the Hippo Beers shop or in The Hippo Taproom.
A ticket entitles you to:
- Entry to the session;
- A souvenir festival glass to use for all your drinks and take home with you afterwards; and
- A discount of 10% on all food and drinks in The Hippo Taproom (located directly across the street from the Glasgow School of Art) between Friday 25th and Sunday 27th August. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.